Friday 23 January 2009

sorry for being lazy

i have been lazy, im sorry, i kept thinking about posting a new blog and then i thought, hhmmm maybe tomorrow.
let me tell you something, tomorrow only just came.
so many things have happened recently that i wish id kept posting blogs to lessen my load now but, here it goes:
  • i learnt how to spin
  • socks were created- and very pretty to
  • 90% of the presents i gave were handknit.
  • my uni application was submitted and now i have to wait for them to tell me whether or not i got in eek im thinking i wont get in anywere and i will cry- a lot.
  • my dad made me clean out my room- a lot
  • Chris bought family guy series 1 on dvd and im watchin it- a lot

theres more stuff and a couple of pics but they will have to wait for another time, hopefully tomorow (the real tomorrow this time)

love meeeeee

No comments: